Top-Rated Day Spa, Pool, Mineral Whirlpool, Wine Tasting
In a busy world…Relaxation is an art. At the Mount View Hotel & Spa in Calistoga, we celebrate the ART of RELAXATION. We provide the blank canvas and the resources for you to experience the perfect wine country getaway. Ready to re-discover your inner artist? -Check out an easel and paints and wander into the vineyards to ignite your creativity. Want to make relaxation an art? -Start with continental breakfast in bed, and spend the day in the top-rated spa, take a dip in the healing waters of the Mineral Whirlpool and lounge in a poolside cabana by the heated pool, where film stars of the 30s and 40s once lounged in this elegant historic hotel. Inspired by the art of Wine? -Our local artistry is wine making, and the Mount View is your connection to the best local wineries, from our own Winery Suites
, fun & unique wine tours, to our Friday Evening Tastings. Whatever activities you might choose, the Mount View Hotel & Spa is the perfect blank canvas to create your own ideal experience as the Artist of your own Relaxation.
Free WIFI, DVD players + IPod Docks
Guests of Mount View Hotel & Spa can relax while staying fully connected and enjoy complimentary WIFI access, IPod Docks, Flat Screen High Def TV’s, DVD Players including a relaxing space to connect to WIFI in the Indie Lounge. Ask about our ‘Office on the Spot’ to reserve a portable desk with all the office supplies you may need.
Awake relaxed & renewed
Espresso machines, Feather Beds, Breakfast in Bed, Eco-friendly Aromatherapy Amenities
Start with continental breakfast in bed, and spend the day in the top-rated spa, take a dip in the healing waters of the Mineral Whirlpool and lounge in a poolside cabana by the heated pool, where film stars of the 30s and 40s once lounged in this elegant historic hotel. Enjoy the perfect cup of espresso with in-room Illy espresso machines. Sleep on a cloud and wake up renewed and refreshed after a good night’s sleep on our Plush 7 Collection beds with fluffy pillows, feather beds and duvets.
Big Screen, Business Meetings, Private Parties
The Indie Lounge, located just off the lobby is a multi-use space with different set up options. The Indie Lounge can be set up conference style, private dining set up or cocktail lounge style. Join us for Friday evening wine tasting or reserve for creativity sparking business meetings, private party or private dinner.
- The Indie Lounge is 350 square feet, and comfortably accommodates a business meeting for up to 18, or as a cocktail lounge for up to 30 people.
- Equipped with a Big Screen HDTV with HDMI access to hook up to your laptop for your next presentation.
- Complimentary speakerphone is available for conference calls.
- Catered food and beverage service can be customized to your preference.
- Creativity sparking, soothing spa services are available to enhance your meeting atmosphere, including neck and shoulder chair massage and aromatherapy services
To reserve the Lounge for your next meeting, event or private dinner: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10 year Member of the Green Hotels Association
Mount View Hotel & Spa is an eco-friendly Napa Valley Green Hotel and 10 year member of the Green Hotels Association
. Mount View Hotel & Spa is one of the few Calistoga Green Hotels and we take pride in minimizing our carbon footprint in everything we do and invite you to participate in our Green Guest programs including water & energy conservation, single stream recycling, biodegradable eco-friendly
amenities & drinkware and soap recycling for Clean the World
Calistoga has always been a destination for wellness. Calistoga is the perfect landscape for hiking, biking, running and fitness. Visit CalistogaFitness.com who have teamed up with Calistoga’s top instructors to provide visitors with high quality fitness classes such as yoga, pilates, boot camp, and TRX to name a few. See the full list of classes.
- Hot Springs: Taking the Waters has been around for a very long time, with evidence of water being used for healing dating back before written history. Ancient civilizations believed that Taking the Waters was beneficial and healing in many ways, especially for cleansing the body, relaxing the heart, refreshing the mind and purifying the soul. Experience the healing of the hot springs in Mount View Hotel’s own Mineral Whirlpool located in the backyard.
- Spa Treatments: Enjoy a variety of relaxing and restorative spa treatments at top-rated Mount View Spa located right in the lobby. Our Wellness Spa truly makes Relaxation an Art. Mount View Spa is the perfect place to relax during your wine country adventure in Legendary Napa Valley. From Facials, Massage, detoxifying Body Wraps, and Hydrotherapy Baths, the spa menu offers everything you need to relax and pamper you while enhancing your overall health and well-being. Spa treatment packages are available for individuals and couple’s. Call Spa Reservations: 855-281-6668 and a spa concierge will recommend the perfect rejuvenating session tailored to you.
- Calistoga Bike Shop: Explore the quiet side of Napa Valley with its charming smaller wineries by bike. Our exclusive Calistoga Cool Wine TourSM is a self-guided wine tour that is tailored personally to you. We also have an entire fleet of unique Rental Bikes in all styles and sizes that you can reserve for your visit to the Napa Valley.
Ask the front desk for information, biking maps and hiking trail recommendations.
Reserve Online or By Phone
24/7 Hotel Reservations: 800.816.6877 or click here.
Mount View Hotel Concierges are available 24/7 to help you plan your perfect Napa Valley experience. Call: 800-816-6877
Reservation Policies, more details
Spa Reservations: 855.281.6668
A deposit equaling the room charges for your first night’s stay including 14pct county occupancy tax plus any hotel guest packages will be charged at the time of booking. Should you need to cancel we ask that you please notify us 7 days before arrival and your deposit will be refunded less a USD25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received fewer than 7 days before arrival will result in forfeiture of all deposits paid. Minimum check in age is 21.
Should you need to cancel we ask that you please notify us 7 days before arrival and your deposit will be refunded less a USD25 cancellation fee. Cancellations received fewer than 7 days before arrival will result in forfeiture of all deposits paid.
Check In Time 4 p.m. Check Out Time 12 p.m. Rates are subject to change. Limited Parking Available. USD25 charge for extra adults (ages 12 and up). Rollaways and cribs available at an additional charge of USD25 per day. Rollaways and cribs are available in limited quantity and subject to availability with advanced reservations.
Hotel guests must be 21 years of age to check-in; A valid credit card or cash equivalent is required at check-in for incidentals.